Dealer Room hours:
Setup for dealers: 8am to 11am
Open to the public: 11am to 6pm
If you are interested in a dealer table, pleaseContact us!
Tables are $75 before Aug 1st, $85 after. Spaces are 7’ wide by 7’ deep and come with a 6’x30” table.
1) The width of our aisles is important for the accessibility of our attendees, especially those who are wheelchair-bound. Displays and Merchandise are confined to the area allotted. Significantly disregarding the allotted space, shifting the space, or moving the tables/space of other dealers (empty or not) is strictly prohibited. If you are caught breaking this rule, you will be asked to move your displays/merchandise regardless of time or effort needed to correct it.
2) Adult (18+) material must be discretely displayed. Graphic images and titles must not be visible to anyone. ID must be checked for adult purchases.
3) No smoking or alcoholic beverages please.
4) Audio displays must be kept at a reasonable volume. The staff reserves the right to have volume modifications for any reason. Any music played must be age appropriate. Since this is a family convention we ask that you please refrain from playing music that contains profanity.
5) We reserve the right to prohibit the display of any merchandise that we deem inappropriate. Non-licensed videos and DVDs are not permitted. Any Dealer caught selling or displaying such will be asked to stop selling and remove said items from the table. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the convention. No table refund will be given.
6) No convention flyers for other conventions are permitted to be passed out in the dealers’ room. All convention flyers must be displayed on the flyer table in the hallway after staff approval. We reserve the right to remove any flyers for any reason.
7) All dealers assume full responsibility for the collection and payment of any local state and or federal taxes. All dealers are responsible for any operating licenses that may be required by local, state or federal law.
8) All dealers are fully and solely responsible for their property while on the convention site during and after exhibition hours. It is recommended that dealers obtain adequate insurance to cover loss damage or liability. Neither NostalgiaConventions.com llc nor its staff will be responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the dealer, dealer’s associates, or property for any reason.
9) All dealers must have a signed contract on file. Dealer will not be permitted to set up without said signed contract.
10) There is to be no sticking of tape to the hotel walls.
11) There is to be no selling or displaying of any merchandise promoting pedophilia.
12) Contact lens sales are prohibited.
13) No Dealer shall be granted exclusive rights to sell a particular item or type of items.
14) Refunds are available in the percentages specified below. A written request must be received by the date indicated. NostalgiaConventions.com llc reserves the sole right to determine the disposition of canceled tables. Dealer tables may not be resold, transferred, sublet or assigned by the dealer.
If request is received by June 30th, 2018 75% refund. If request is received by July 31st, 2018 50% refund. If request is received by August 15th, 2018 25% refund. If request is received after August 15th, 2018 0% refund.
Neither NostalgiaConventions.com llc nor staff associated with Cleveland Comic Con shall be liable for failure to perform its obligations in the event of an “Act of God”(power loss, rain, snow, hurricane, etc), Act Of War, or any cause that disrupts the convention. No money will be refunded if such an event occurs. There is no other agreement or warrantee between NostalgiaConventions.com llc and the Dealer except as set forth in this document. The rights of NostalgiaConventions.com llc under this contract shall not be waived excepted as specified in writing by NostalgiaConventions.com llc. The Dealer agrees that any action that may arise based upon or related to this contract shall be in the court of the County of Summit, the State Of Ohio.